Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Orientation…

So we had our orientation call today, we went over everything now we just need to send in $300 and then the paperwork starts…Ryan and I both talked about what a big sacrifice in our life this is going to be.. How selfish right? I agree I know I’m not the only person who thinks that it is ridiculous that it costs so much to adopt a child.. And money is the main reason it has taken us so long to do this. But aside all of it..We are ready and money can’t be a problem to stop us, so as you know we are selling t-shirts and I will be making custom photo necklaces to sell for Christmas presents … We are hoping to raise some money to get us thru our homestudy then we will be able to apply for grants and do some other wonderful things …  After our call today I am all aboard to do this and bring these kids home wherever they may be right now I know they will be waiting for us.. Thanks to everyone who has bought t-shirts its adding up fast ..If anyone has any other good fundraising ideas PLEASE let us know we are open for many many suggestions…

 

THANKS

1 comment:

  1. So excited to read blogs of families starting the process. My husband and I just came home from Ethiopia with our beautiful 18 month old daughter on Saturday. I've linked you to my blog so I can follow your journey. You are truly in for a blessing beyond your wildest imagination!

    Charity
    http://www.familyredefined.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete